If a cutting ring needs to be fitted on site or during a maintenance job, the manual pre-assembly nozzle should be your choice! With this, a connection can be made manually without wearing out the actual fitting nozzle. In addition, we offer the advanced version of the pre-assembly connecting piece; this is made of high-performance steel and can be used up to 20 times longer. Here you have no inspection intervals and it extends the service life extremely. The robust VOSS hand deburrer is ideally suited for internal and external deburring of steel and stainless steel tubes. The range of application extends from tube ID or tube OD 8 mm to 35 mm.
The lightweight hand bending tool is used for clamping in a vice, for precise pipe bends for pipes from 8 mm to 22 mm. Degree numbers on the bending rollers facilitate precise pipe bends.
- manual single assembly
- Wear resistant
- Up to 20 times longer service life
- additionally with integrated RFID chip, serves for easy monitoring
- compatible with all VOSS pre-assembly devices
- the deburrer enables fatigue-free work due to its ergonomic shape
- Pipe bending device suitable for construction site use due to clamping in vice
- including robust storage case
Everything at a glance is available in our Flyer Voss Workshop Tools.